Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bookworm

Ever since I was little, I've loved reading. I'll read anything that I can get my hands on. Books are wonderful because they have the ability to transport you to very far places, distant times, and learn so much about human nature.

Here is a list of my all-time favourite books:
  • Sister of My Heart --> Chitra B Divakaruni
  • Vine of Desire --> Chitra B Divakaruni
  • Queen of Dreams --> Chitra B Divakaruni
  • Bridget Jones Diary --> ?
  • From the Corner of His Eye --> Dean Koontz
  • False Memory --> Dean Koontz
  • Red Eart and Pouring Rain --> Vikram Chandra
  • Anne of Green Gables --> LM Montgomery
  • Rilla of Ingleside --> LM Montgomery
  • The Blue Castle --> LM Montgomery
  • A Little Princess --> FH Burnett
  • The Secret Garden --> FH Burnett
  • America --> ?
  • The Notebook --> Nicholas Sparks
  • The DaVinci Code --> Dan Brown

I remember the days when I used to read Babysitters Club, Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, Sweet Valley High and who can forget Fear Street! LOL. I can't believe I used to like those books.

What I really want to do is go back to all the classics and read them, especially The Little House on the Prairie series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ColorQuiz.com Shayana took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting n..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.