Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Me, an Artist?

I love to draw! I may not be good at it, but that's beyond the point. I love to doodle whatever comes to mind... And it's a great way to relax. I miss doing it now though cuz it seems like I've got no time to do anything I love these days... Just school, work, school, work! Urghhh....

Can't believe how fast the summer flew by!!!! School's starting again on SEPTEMBER 11th, OMG! This is my last year in university and I feel as lost as I did the first day I got there four years ago... I can just see my dad shaking his head right now. (*sigh*)

Hmm, I started this post for a totally different reason and look where I've ended up. LOL.

Anyway, here are some of my drawings. Nothing very great and original, but I love it anyway. Hehehe. :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ColorQuiz.com Shayana took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting n..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.